Stainless steel wedge wire screen lateral distributor for water treatment system
Stainless steel wedge wire screen lateral distributor is widely used in the under draining applications with the features of effective filtering and screening performance. Wedge wire lateral assemblies are a typical screen type used in the under draining.
Stainless steel wedge wire screen lateral distributor, also called header lateral assemblies, are assemblies of horizontal herring bone style wedge wire screen laterals and vertical secured round hub. The screen lateral has inherent even pattern, which is made of stainless steel, hastelloy alloy steel and other alloy steels. The screen lateral has various slot size, wire size and diameters to suit common or customized applications.
Application for SS Hub and header laterals for Industrial:
The header assembly are the key parts of the treatment equipment and water distribution, they are widely used in the power plant, petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, sewage treatment, water plant and other industries of water treatment equipment and so on.
Advantage for SS Hub and header laterals for Industrial:
1. Uniform slot, no leakage of resin or material
2. High opening area, high flow area which can meet large flow requirement
3. Large liquid distribution area and uniform distribution
4. Diversified structure which can meet the requirements of the container
5. High pressure tolerance of branch pipe
6. High quality material ensures the longer life