Johnson water treatment filter nozzle strainer
Johnson water treatment filter nozzle strainers are wedge wire structure, in order to make the slot v-shaped.It can stop the impurities very well. Johnson water filter nozzle strainer, have many called, for example, strainer nozzle, stainless steel filter nozzle, header lateral, stainless steel lateral arm, water &gas Strainers.
The wedge wire was welded on the support wire well-proportioned and have perfect roundness. Ensure the screen have bigger filter area and non obstructive, avoid the high concentration of impurities
After work for a period of time, the filter can be back flush.It can use for many times.
Filtering direction from outside to inside (FOTI)
Advantages of Johnson water treatment filter nozzle strainer
1. Type 316L stainless steel construction.
2. Continuous slot design provide large circulation area
3. Standard nozzle are 2in/51mm diameter and can be attached to the plate either with threaded end fittings or "L" blots.
4. Standard slot opening is typically range between 0.006”(0.15mm), and 0.020in./0.50mm wide suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media, Other slot sizes are also available.
5. Wedge wire screen is highly resistant to plugging.
6. Choice of either 3/4” NPT or 1” NPT fittings are available from stock. Other styles, such as tee-bolt mountings, and drop tubes are readily available.
7. Unaffected by temperature, corrosion resistant, aging resistant, long life span, easy change, saftey and enviormental friendly.
Application of Johnson water filter nozzle strainer
AISI 304 johnson water filter screen nozzles are used in liquid/solid or gas/solid separation. Their design and quantity will vary depending on application and customer-flow requirements. Scree Nozzles allow a more effective use of the treatment media.